In this guide, we describe the steps to use Google Drive with Meetgeek. This means that you will be able to upload the transcript of your meetings to your Google Drive.
How to set up Google Drive with Meetgeek
1. Go to Settings->Integrations and press "Connect" on the Google Drive tile.
2. Grant the necessary permissions.
How to upload a transcript to your Google Drive
1. Once you have Google Drive integration enabled, open a past meeting (e.g. from the past meetings page)
2. Switch to Transcript View.
3. At the top of the Transcript View you will see a bar with two options on the right side "Download Transcript" and "Share on Google Drive". Press on "Share on Google Drive".
4. Wait for the uploading of the transcript to complete.
5. A new button will replace the original "Share on Google Drive" called "Copy link". Press on it to copy the link to your clipboard.
6. Open a new tab or browser and paste the link.
Note: If you delete the folder that Meetgeek created for this meeting, then the button will change back to Share on Google Drive.
If you need further support, please write us an email or use the chat bubble within the application.