In this guide, we describe the steps to integrate your Trello boards with Meetgeek. This means that you will be able to share meetings or highlights on your boards.
How to integrate Trello with your workspace
1. Go to Settings->Integrations and press "Connect" on the Trello tile.
2. Before granting permissions, check that you are granting the permissions to the boards that you want to share onto.
How to share highlights with Trello Integration
1. Once you have Trello integration enabled, open a past meeting (e.g. from the past meetings page)
2. In the Summary View, when hovering over a highlight, you will see contextual buttons for that highlight.
3. Press the "Share" button and a new view will open.
4. Press the "Send to Trello" button and a dropdown will appear with the available boards and their respective columns.
5. Press on the column you want to share.
On your board on Trello, a new card should be created like the one below:
How to use workflows with Trello integration
1. Go to the workflows page.
2. Select if you want a meeting or a highlight to be shared.
3. Write what should the name of the highlight/meeting contain (if left empty it will run on all of the highlight/meetings).
4. Select Trello as the destination and choose a board/column from the new dropdown.
5. Press the "Save rules" button.
In the animation, we created a rule which states that for any given meeting which has in the title "and Meetgeek" we will push a card on the selected board - column.
If you need further support, please write us an email or use the chat bubble within the application.