In MeetGeek, you can create teams and automatically share meeting assets with each other. In this article, we will review the following:
How to create a team in MeetGeek
How to share meeting content with the team (automated and manual options)
How to review team meetings
1. To create a team, go to the ‘Team sharing’ tab and press ‘Create team’.
2. Then, in the popup window, give your team a name and start adding members by entering their emails.
3. The members added to the team will immediately receive an email to accept the invitation to join your team. Until they accept it, you will see a clock icon near their names.
4. Now set the sharing rules for your team members by choosing any of the following options:
- You share meetings with others.
- You view the meetings of others but they can’t view yours.
- Everyone can view the meetings of other members.
You can set custom sharing options and mark what access rules you want to give your team members. Put a checkmark next to your team member if you want him to 1) view the meetings of others, 2) share all his meetings with others, or 3) do both - view & share.
No set rules. Meetings are shared manually with this team.
Choose this option if you want to avoid meeting content automatically being shared within your team. And share only the meetings you choose manually. To do that, choose the one you want to share from the Meeting page and click the "Share Meeting" button. Then type the name of the team in the input box.
5. Once you set up your team in MeetGeek, you can filter all your past meetings and see only the meetings of your team members. Use it to find a specific moment/phrase you discussed with your team but don't remember when exactly. You can easily do it with the Global search feature.