In this guide, we describe the steps to use Zapier with Meetgeek. This means that you will be able to share meetings or highlights using Zapier flows.
How to set up a Zapier Flow
1. Go to Settings->Integrations and press "Generate Zapier Api Key" on the Zapier tile, then press on the "Copy Api Key" button.
2. Now go to zapier.com/app and set up a Flow with Meetgeek, when asked for an Api Key paste the key you copied at step 1.
3. Check out our Zapier templates here.
Tip: When you are setting up the flow in Zapier you will be asked for a Flow Name. This name will be used to show which flow you want to share when using the web interface.
How to share highlights with Zapier Integration
1. Once you have Zapier integration enabled and a working Flow, open a past meeting (e.g. from the past meetings page)
2. In the Summary View, when hovering over a highlight, you will see contextual buttons for that highlight.
3. Press the "Share" button and a new view will open.
4. Press the "Send to Zapier" button and a dropdown will appear with the available Flows (The Flow name will be used as an indicator for you to decide on which Flow you want to share on).
5. Press on the Flow you want to share.
Tip: If you have more than one Flow an extra "name" will appear in the dropdown called "Send on all Flows". It allows you to call every Flow available which uses a Share Highlight trigger.
How to use workflows with Zapier Integration
1. Go to the workflows page.
2. Select if you want a meeting or a highlight to be shared (depending on the type you select you will see flows that have been created for that selected type).
3. Write what should the name of the highlight/meeting contain (if left empty it will run on all of the highlight/meetings).
4. Select Zapier as the destination and choose a Flow from the new dropdown.
5. Press the "Save rules" button.
In the animation, we created a rule which states that for any given meeting which has in the title "and Meetgeek" we will push a message on the selected flow.
If you need further support, please write us an email or use the chat bubble within the application.